Retired EU citizens

Lähetä vastaus

Tämän kysymyksen tarkoitus on estää roskapostitusta foorumille.

BBCode on Käytössä
[img] on poissa käytöstä
[flash] on poissa käytöstä
[url] on käytössä
Hymiöt ovat poissa käytöstä


Laajenna näkymää Otsikko: Retired EU citizens

Re: Retired EU citizens

Kirjoittaja Kela | kansainväliset asiat » 04 Syys 2020, 09:44

Hei MartaS!

Anyone moving to Finland for more than 1 year must register with the Digital and Population Data Services Agency . The local register office will decide on the basis of your notification whether you can be entered into the Finnish population register and whether you will get a place of domicile. As part of the registration, you will be issued a personal identity code, if you have not been given one already.

They can apply for the right to the health care in Finland by sending an application for the Kela-card and attach the form Y77e (moving to Finland). They should also send certificate E121/S1 to Kela for registration. The certificate is granted by the country that pays their pension.

With kind regards
Maija | Kela International Services

Retired EU citizens

Kirjoittaja MartaS » 02 Syys 2020, 19:48


My retired parents are planning to move permanently from Romania to Finland to be closer to family. What are the steps in this process? Are they entitled to healthcare in Finland as EU senior citizens? Can they transfer their pension to Finland?

Thank you!